Georgia has broad experience acting for commercial, government and individual clients across a range of contentious, investigatory, and regulatory matters.
Georgia holds a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and a Bachelor of International Relations from the Australian National University. Georgia has practised as a solicitor at leading Australian law firms, Gilbert + Tobin and Clayton Utz. Georgia joined Enyo Law in January 2024.
- Acted for Bernard Collaery, former Attorney-General of the Australian Capital Territory, with respect to high-profile criminal charges under national security legislation.
- Acted as Solicitor Assisting the Royal Commission into the Robodebt Scheme, a landmark inquiry established to investigate the Australian Government’s unlawful compliance and debt recovery scheme.
- Acted for the Australian Government in its response to the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse and Exploitation of People with Disability.
- Advised an Independent Review Panel commissioned by the Woolworths Group to review a proposed liquor outlet in Darwin, Australia.
- Acted for Australian Government clients in response to administrative law merits and judicial review applications.