Amy has a broad range of experience in complex, high value disputes and investigations, usually with an international element. Amy advises a variety of clients including large corporates, cryptocurrency platforms, banks, insurance firms, and clients in insolvency proceedings. Her practice area spans across High Court litigation and international arbitration, and she also has experience in financial services regulation and investigations.
Amy graduated from The University of Manchester with a first class degree in Law, after which she joined Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer as a trainee solicitor. During her training contract she was seconded to the firm’s Dubai office. On qualification in March 2016, Amy joined the Freshfields Dispute Resolution department. Amy joined Enyo Law in September 2019.
- Advising a large cryptocurrency exchange platform on the recovery of multi-million pounds worth of Bitcoin following a fraud on the platform by one of its users.
- Acting for an international online music streaming service, bringing an ICC arbitration claim against an entertainment company regarding unpaid fees under a licensing agreement.
- Acting in a HKIAC arbitration for an experienced cryptocurrency investor in relation to a claim against a cryptocurrency exchange for unpaid tokens in breach of their terms and conditions in regards to investment products.
- Acting for a large oil and gas corporation in an ICC arbitration regarding the non-completion of a Farmout Agreement, and involving claims of fraudulent misrepresentations
- Advising a large cryptocurrency platform as to recovery of assets following a multi-million pound fraud on the platform
- Advising the joint administrators of Monarch Airlines on the administration process and an urgent judicial review relating to the allocation of airport slots Monarch Airlines (in administration) and Airport Coordination Limited  EWCA Civ 1892
- Acting for Volkswagen on civil and regulatory issues relating to emissions from its diesel vehicles, primarily for the High Court litigation in one of the largest consumer group actions seen by the English Courts.
- Acting for major international insurance firm on an FCA enforcement investigation into the life insurance, pensions and retirement and asset management sectors.
- Advising a global bank on an FCA enforcement investigation in relation to financial crime.
- Assisting one of the Arbitrators of the Basketball Arbitration Tribunal to resolve disputes between players, agents, coaches and clubs.
- Acting for Sotheby's in a multi-million pound High Court dispute in relation to professional negligence.
- Advising on DIAC arbitration proceedings in relation to issues with the construction of a new airport terminal.
- Advising on a construction arbitration for a Bahraini water plant built behind schedule and not to specification.